Anyone can take ASTR’s Courses & Receive Patented Tools!
To become a certified ASTR licensed provider with privileges to treat patients AND to appear as a provider on our website, you must:
- Healthcare Degree: Eligible providers must hold a health care degree (for example in medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, osteopathic medicine, chiropractic therapy, naturopathic medicine, or physician assistant, physical therapy assistant, nurse, athletic trainer, kinesiology, exercise physiology, massage therapy etc) from an accredited school in the United States or Canada, or an equivalent program from another country.
- Healthcare License: Eligible providers must hold a current license from the appropriate authority (unless licensure is not required in one's country of practice).
Healthcare providers meeting the above requirements can submit the following:
- ASTR application: Completed form
- Healthcare provider license: A copy of the provider's license is required unless licensure is not required in the country in which one practices
- Diploma: A copy of diploma or proof of completion of a healthcare degree from an accredited school
- Student: A copy of school registration and/ or school ID that indicate of medical speciality.
- ID: A copy of identification containing the healthcare provider's current address
- Submit the correct paper work
- Pass all the tests
- Watch all of the instructional videos or attend ASTR course